200 watchers song contest!So I finally made it to 200 watchers (over 200 now) thanks to xTheDragonRebornx for giving me a watchers boost lol
So the Contest is I have a list of songs that you are going to listen too and you need to draw a scene or picture that convey the songs mood. Ex: if its a sad song, make it a sad picture (grieving, loss, tragedy) or if its a happy song then make a happy picture, etc.
I listen to many different songs that give me inspiration for drawings I've done such as these
- You can only use the songs I have listed here
- Can be a drawing of anything soo long as it conveys the mood of the song you chose
- one entry per person only
- No stealing another persons art
- Don't get mad if you don't win
- Doesn't have to be dragon, can be human, animal, monsters, etc.
- no writing stories. (you can write a paragraph of what's happening in your drawing though)
How to enter
- Comment which song yo
Moon's Perspective - PredictI didn’t understand. Why was he doing this?
He didn’t have to be this way. I knew it was there. That spark. That light.
I knew, that Winter could be better than this. That this wasn’t his fault. That he was grieving.
But I still couldn’t understand.
Acicular stood beside me, his wing brushing mine. I could always take strength from him, from the strength of loving him, for being there for him. No matter how many times Winter said that he didn’t.
“I should have gone back.” He was pacing, ripping holes in the floor that they shared. “I should have never left. I should have been there for them!” he whirled, gouges appearing in his wake. “And now, they’re gone.”
I didn’t dare approach him, so instead, he approached me. “You could have helped them. You can see the future, can’t you? Why didn’t you warn me?” he snarled, his voice low and deep. Acicular shifted beside me, ever so slightly.